Tuesday 14 July 2015

Grace Chan (陳凱琳) Skinny Dipping Scene In Japan




Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and Edwin Siu will head to Japan in November to film a skinny dip scene for their new drama, Brother’s Keeper 2.

As this is her first time filming such a daring scene, Grace revealed that she was initially quite worried about it.

“This scene is to reflect the wild personality of the character. She will undress to get into the water to relieve her stress.”

Grace also said that she had talked to her parents and “reported” to her boyfriend, Kevin on the scene.

“I promise my mum and dad that it will be safe. I have also discussed with Kevin on the script, and he has helped me to look at it to see how I can play the role better. He was initially quite worried when he heard I had a skinny dip scene, but he trusts the producer.”

Edwin, who will be filming the scene with Grace said jokingly, “Will Kevin be mad at me? At the most, I swim further away from her!”

Source: Lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment