Sunday 7 June 2015

Fan Bingbing Loves Li Chen

After declaring their relationship publicly, Fan Bingbing and Li Chen have been hitting the headlines in the media recently.

On 3rd June 2015, Fan Bingbing posted a back view photo of her and Li Chen holding hands in Tibet. The photo captioned: "It doesn't matter if the whole world does not know who I am waiting for. It's enough as long as I know that the person is you." If that is not a 100% acknowledgement of Fan Bingbing's acceptance of Li Chen's love, I don't know what is.

Fan Bingbing went on to say: "I feel safe with him. He is the kind of person who is able to protect you! He will be the first person to lend a helping hand if his friend is in difficulty. This is similar to me." Almost implying that they are meant for each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment