Monday 29 June 2015

Shiga Lin's 連詩雅 'Sausage Eating' Scene


Singer Shiga Lin Si Nga (連詩雅) and Malaysian actor JC Chee attended the premiere of Category III film WHEN GEEK MEETS SERIAL KILLER two nights ago.

After watching the Malaysian version of the movie, Shiga learned that a "sausage-eating" scene was cut. She is looking forward to the domestic full version, reports Hktopten.

Shiga Lin (
連詩雅) yelled at people, hit people and even killed people on the big screen -- all for the first time. She never thought about whether her image would be affected.

She said, "Does playing a bad guy make me a bad guy in real life? I am not worried that it would be awkward after my boyfriend watches the film. If this affects his feelings for me, then he really doesn't really like me!"

Speaking of Janice and Jill Vidal joining her record company, she would really like to work with the sisters. 


Shiga Lin's (連詩雅) bed scene in the movie.


Source: Lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment