Friday 19 June 2015

Jamie Chua's Beauty Secret




JAMIE CHUA, 40

The socialite, entrepreneur and Instagram celebrity recently launched her own line of skincare products. Called Luminous1 By Jamie Chua, the range is made to give skin hydration and radiance.


Ms Chua is a mother of two and former air stewardess. She is also the co-founder of Closet Raider, a pre-owned luxury goods retail platform.


What is the one beauty product you would not step out of the house without?

I use Luminous1 by Jamie Chua The Elixir to protect my skin throughout the day. It is a day and night serum that protects my skin from pollution and sun damage while hydrating, lifting and tightening it. The serum also gives my skin energy even when I feel tired.


What are some of your must-have grooming sessions?

For body slimming treatments such as cavitation, radio frequency and lipo laser, I go to Cambridge Therapeutics once every two weeks. 


I visit the Dream Clinic for a Korean khuum facial and clarity laser treatment every fortnight to keep my skin free of dead skin cells and boost its radiance level.

Source: asiaone 


No comments:

Post a Comment